Senior Full Stack Engineer
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Customer Success Engineering team oversees the customer support experience. We allow our global operations to support our customers' experience to get the help they need, when they need it. As a member of the Customer Success Engineering team, you would be directly responsible for the customer and agent experience, as well as our customer's access to our agents.
You’ll work on one of the most important efforts for Remitly business. Remittances are high-touch business, immigrants send large part of their salary to their loved ones and require fast resolution of their issues.
As a software engineer in CST you will build solutions that ensure best quality and fast response to any issue our customers experience. As a Senior software engineer you will lead your team in building culture of high quality and high velocity delivery.
- Oversee the technical strategy and systems of the Customer Success Technology engineering team.
- Create new products and features that impact millions of people, such as building best customer request routing system allowing issues to be resolved quickly
- Explore creative opportunities for next-gen customer success experiences like Generative AI chat bots
- Collaborate with partners across the organization such as product, design, infrastructure and operations.
- Develop and accomplish both short- and long-term roadmaps. Make tradeoffs that consider priorities, user experience, and a sustainable technical foundation.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of engineering experience in a team environment
- Experience as a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Empathy with users and a strong customer focus
- Experience leading other engineers on large features in collaboration with Product Management and other partners
- Clear and objective writing and in-person communication
- A passion for learning new technologies and systems
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $159,090 - $210,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.