Principal Program Manager, Customer Success
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Customer Success Product team is looking for an experienced Principal Program Manager to lead the effort of building a 0-1 program that directly contributes to the bottomline. You will report into the VP Product for Customer Success.and is based in Seattle, WA.
You have 2 responsibilities:
a) You will build Remitly wide Root Cause Elimination program. Customers contact Remitly for issues that shouldn't exist and you will create a 0-1 global program that uncovers root cause and the drivers behind these issues. You will also develop a program to influence product teams in Risk/Fraud and Money Movement to eliminate these issues. You will use a combination of data and customer anecdotes to determine the most repetitive customer issues and work with the product teams on their roadmap to address these, dramatically improving the customer experience.
b) You will set the vision for configuring the best in class workforce management systems (forecasting, scheduling, analytics) such that it scales across needs of multiple operation teams. You will leverage product configuration, analytics, and processes to improve the performance Remitly teams can get from the workforce management product suite. The role partners with WF Analytics, Program Managers, Operations, engineers and business analytics to render product experiences that deliver exponential value to company partners.
- Define Root Cause Elimination and Workforce management program strategy, roadmap, and build a prioritization framework that captures relevant tradeoffs for the team while creating organizational agreement.
- Eliminate defects in customer experience with the objective of balancing customer experience and our priorities.
- Be a customer advocate; use customer feedback, data analysis and market research to develop and deliver programs.
- Set up and analyze A/B tests and provide comprehensive test readouts with well thought through recommendations
- Manage team OKRs in partnership with our engineering team, and manage cross-teams alignment.
- Engage with partners to understand customer and business needs to inform priorities, sequencing and roadmap, balancing delivery against development costs.
- 11+ years of relevant experience in program management.
- 5+ years experience in customer service or other service orientated functions.
- Experience motivating teams; ideally across program, product, operations, software engineering, with an understanding of how things work within those domains.
- Experience setting and accomplishing program strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization
- Experience working with Machine learning teams and engineers.
- You sweat the details to understand the impacts of these tradeoffs and find a careful balance between short-term outcomes and long-term implications.
- You're motivated by creating an outsized impact for our customers and business. You're excited to take on a variety of tasks to help your product and team be successful.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $144,000–180,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.