Senior QA Engineer
Join a winning, innovation-driven team that plays an important role in promoting financial inclusion and equal opportunities for all. Remitly Israel (formerly Rewire) is a leading digital financial services provider for immigrants.
At Remitly, we push forward and aim for the stars. We hire top talents and invest in promoting their career by providing opportunities, challenges, and a great work environment that places an important emphasis on work-life balance.
We are seeking an experienced QA Engineer who will join the R&D team.
Being a part of our QA team, you will work closely with the product and development teams to define acceptance criteria for the features, update and maintain our test tracking system and investigate issues in various environments.
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated person, who is a motivated team player who will help drive the organization forward and will be an ambassador of outstanding quality inside the squads and all across the organization.
- Review and analyze system specifications and requirements and write test case documentation (STD, STP).
- Perform manual testing for special on-demand flows.
- Define the test strategy for both manual and automated tests.
- Test a cross-platform application, running both as a web application and native application (iOS and Android).
- Ensure that new features are tested properly to meet the acceptance criteria.
- Work in a cross-functional R&D team (scrum methodology).
- Work closely with the product team to define acceptance criteria for the features
- Update and maintain our bug tracking system
- Investigating issues in production environment
- Optional: Plan, implement and maintain automated tests for the Rewire Application.
- At least 6 years of experience as a QA engineer of a mobile application - mandatory
- Work experience with Jira - Mandatory
- Experience writing test documentation (STD and STP)
- Knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- High analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills with high attention to details
- Automation experience – big advantage
- ISTQB course graduate or other equivalent - big advantage
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.