Client Infrastructure Team Lead
Join a winning, innovation-driven team that plays an important role in promoting financial inclusion and equal opportunities for all. Remitly Israel (formerly Rewire) is a leading digital financial services provider for immigrants.
At Remitly, we push forward and aim for the stars. We hire top talents and invest in promoting their career by providing opportunities, challenges, and a great work environment that places an important emphasis on work-life balance.
As a Client Infrastructure Team Lead on our team, you will have the opportunity to take part in developing a cutting-edge application that has a real impact on hundreds of thousands of customers' lives.
- Building a performant and scalable system, keeping it up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Working closely with the product and frontend teams to constantly improve our service based on a data-driven approach and direct customer feedback.
- Being an engineering excellence leader (Reviewing code, conducting design reviews, mentoring Junior developers, etc.).
- Building and maintaining a highly available financial services system, while taking into account high data integrity and security standards.
- 1- 2 years of experience in managing and mentoring a team
- 5+ years of experience with React.js or React Native
- Experience as a technical lead or managing development of a complicated frontend solution
- Experience with managing all the technical aspects of the product: Dependency management (Yarn, Lerna, CocoaPods), Configuring build frameworks (Webpack, Metro, Babel), and Deployment (GitLab, Code push)
- Managing the adoption and integration of the new versions of frameworks and libraries
- Ability to implement product requests by researching the correct technologies and services and integrating them into the product
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.