Senior Data Analyst - Marketing
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As a Senior Marketing Analyst you will report to the Senior Manager for Marketing Analytics. You will drive analytical decisions for Remitly's owned marketing channels, specifically SEO and ASO.This includes campaign design, measurement and optimization for the channel, contributing directly to growth in acquisition of customers. You would also provide expertise on designing A/B tests and evaluating across marketing channels and be a thought-partner and mentor to analysts and marketers.You will lead the development and management of data and reporting tools, defining important KPIs, tracking and monitoring metrics movements and identifying insights.
- Provide ongoing campaign analysis and optimizations using a defined set of KPIs for owned marketing channels, specifically SEO and ASO.
- Build measurement plans based on strategic imperatives, communication objectives and media strategies
- Proactively identify and interpret important drivers behind marketing and media performance, and deliver insights to channel owners to improve the efficiency of spend and performance of media as aligned with our goals
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track important metrics and performance trends, and provide actionable insights to marketing leadership.
- Provide leadership in streamlining our data stack and improving and / or maintaining the quality and reliability of our owned marketing channels data, including data ingested from third-party partners.
- Partner closely with the Marketing team to design tests and execute analysis to generate actionable insights.
- 7+ years of experience in A/B testing, digital marketing analytics, and comfort with basic statistical techniques (including causal inference and regression analysis).
- Expertise with SEO and ASO and knowledge of tools / APIs such as Amplitude, Google Analytics and Lighthouse
- Ability to represent complex information in easily understood visualizations (including Tableau, Excel (can perform complex functions)).
- 7+ years experience with SQL, R or Python, and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Periscope).
- Experience building regular reports/dashboards to measure channel performance, support decisions on P&L management, find opportunities and performance trends while also helping analyze metric trends
- Experience managing stakeholders, communication with executives, channel owners, partners, and contributing to projects and meetings
- Quantitative, and analytics skills must be very comfortable with data analysis and Influencing decision-making
- Biased for action: willing to build the first prototype, and continuously improve based on learnings.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $120,000-$150,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.