Senior Product Manager, Product Risk
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role
Our Risk Product team creates and maintains our Fraud, Identity and AML platform. Our objective is to keep bad actors out of our system, while still providing exceptional customer experiences for our customers.
Identity verification and fraud prevention play a critical role in unlocking financial inclusion and ensuring that every individual can safely and securely access affordable, high-quality financial services. At Remitly, the Risk teams’ mission is to create instant, trusted, convenient digital verification experiences for Remitly customers globally. As a Product Manager focused on Risk Product, you’ll be responsible for evaluating new verification experiences, driving customer adoption by expanding our ability to manage risk with different regulating bodies and financial partners, and driving development while working closely with international business managers, engineering, compliance officers, customer success, and external vendors. You’ll help us identify trends locally and work to develop instant verification experiences that reduce friction for customers and strengthen our relationships with them so they can send what they need safely, securely and quickly. You will report to the Group Product Manager based in Seattle and will have a dedicated engineering team to achieve your roadmap and goals.This is a hybrid position (office location - Kraków).
- Establish a product vision and strategy using your knowledge of customer needs, company strategy, industry trends and risk management requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer segments globally with respect to identity verification.
- Partner with regional product and business managers to build highly localized experiences for specific markets.
- Challenge the status quo. Innovate and develop more convenient ways for our unique customers to complete verification.
- Interact with Product Designers and Researchers to define UX and run studies for early validation and iteration.
- Manage, monitor, and scale products after initial delivery.
- Present project ideas and results to our executive leadership team
- Partner closely with your engineering team and help them build incredible experiences for our customers.
- You have 5+ years of experience in product management with at least 2 years experience building consumer facing products.
- Strength in building partnerships with engineers, product managers, designers and business managers to get projects to done.
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience interpreting and using data for product decision-making.
- A love for understanding how everything works, diving deep into details from data analysis to technical systems designs.
- You’re able to balance customer needs and business priorities, as well as short-term needs and long-term strategy
- Experience setting and building a product strategy, roadmap and prioritization.
- You have experience leading teams using the agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Equity in the company - RSUs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Unlimited paid time off, subject to approval
- min. 26 days paid holidays + additional company's days off
- Hybrid work arrangements with an office in a Kraków City Centre
- Commuting to work expense/remote work expenses reimbursement
- Health/Dental Coverage - LUX MED VIP for employee and family
- Life Insurance
- Travel insurance for employee and family
- Sodexo Lunch Card/Multisport
- Education / Conferences Budget
- Equipment of your choice
- Mental health program for employee and their dependents
- Family planning program
- Employee Pension Plan (PPK)
- Headphones Reimbursement
- Referral bonus scheme
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.