Senior SEO Marketing Manager
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline the content production process. Ensure a continuous flow of high-quality content that helps customers make purchasing decisions
- Leverage external agencies and resources to achieve SEO goals and outcomes
- Build a test-and-learn roadmap to validate your hypotheses and unlock further performance improvements
- Measure SEO and content performance and communicate results across the business
- Contribute to the global SEO squad and work with colleagues in the Owned Channels, Content Marketing, Marketing Product, and Engineering teams to coordinate on important SEO challenges and priorities
- 6+ years experience working as an in-house SEO where you were responsible for the SEO strategy for complex, multi-geo-and-lingual sites
- You have expertise in delivering content strategies at scale (ideally across multiple geographies, languages, or other segments)
- You have experience using tools such as GA4, Google Search Console, Stat, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, crawlers and other KW research tools.
- You have experience in link building at scale and technical SEO
- You invest time staying on top of the latest SEO trends, technologies, and practices
- English language skills are necessary, additional languages are beneficial
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer - Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $100,000-$124,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.