Product Analyst, Risk - Identity
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
The Risk - Identity Team keeps bad actors out of Remitly while designing toward seamless, frictionless experiences for our customers. Our team includes data scientists, analysts, MLEs, SDEs, product managers, program managers.
This role reports to the Analytics Manager, Risk - Identity.
- Decide what product experiences customers see, directly affecting the way customers use Remitly and guiding our strategy for the future
- Build new heuristics and models that identify risky behavior and suspicious activity
- Determine the metrics we use to measure program success
- Perform feature engineering and build analytical models to discern good customers from bad actors
- Collaborate with Compliance to create new product experiences and communicate our systems to regulators
- Design experiments, read A/B tests, and perform ad hoc analyses
- 2+ years of experience in a product analyst or similar role
- 2+ years of experience using SQL for analysis (Python, R, statistical analysis, and modeling a bonus)
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, engineering, economics, or another quantitative field (or equivalent additional experience)
- Experience communicating technical information to non-technical audiences, including data visualization, technical writing, and business writing
- Experience finding creative solutions within the constraints of complex systems and policies
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $94,400-$118,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.