Senior Program Manager - Workplace Operations
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager to help us provide an empowering Workplace Experience for all Remitlians. We do this by assessing and evolving our offices, workplace services and critical programs such as business continuity, health, safety and security.
As a Sr. Program Manager - Workplace Operations, you will report to the Director of Global Facilities at our Seattle, Washington corporate headquarters where you will work with partners both internally and externally worldwide to not only build important Workplace programs, but also lead as an expert to influence and improve Workplace Services.
- Build operational Workplace Services strategy, frameworks, roadmaps, while creating organizational agreement.
- Design programs and policies that enable us to grow and pivot with the business.
- Understand the Workplace Services ecosystem, including regulatory, technical, functional, operational and user requirements to ensure the best solutions.
- Identify inefficiencies in Workplace Services to lead new or improved solutions.
- Create comprehensive project plans for implementations, working with partners to ensure delivery.
- Develop metrics to measure services and team performance, effectiveness and internal-customer satisfaction.
- Perform data and financial analysis to inform important decisions and recommendations.
- Escalate, assist and guide incident resolution, partnering with our teams and external vendors.
- Minimum 6 years' program management or similar experience.
- Minimum 5 years in a real-estate, facilities management or workplace services environment.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with data, financial or business analytics.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Compensation Details: The starting base salary range for this position is typically $116,000- $130,500. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.