Technical Operations Manager - Programmatic Ads
The Technical Account Manager at SmartNews plays a pivotal role in ensuring successful SDK and API integrations. Primarily, these will come in the form of Header Bidding, SDK integrations and Ad Exchanges. Their standout communication aptitude solidifies fruitful collaborations with third-party SSPs, The contributions made be the TAM will help to drive the overall SmartNews Ads platform forward, and ensure a deeper fulfillment of customer needs.
Description of work
- We are looking for an initial contribution of up to 20hr/week, with a potential to grow with us in the future.
- You will liaise with our engineering teams in the US and Asia, our sales team in the US (SF and NYC), and clients in the US (National).
- We are open to fully remote work, but due to timezones indicated above, there is a preference for West Coast to ensure seamless collaboration with the overseas teams.
- Discuss with external partners to identify the implementation roadmap of a specific SDK/API
- Implement the setup on your own or with the help of the engineers
- Strong understanding of programmatic technologies and best practices
- Header Bidding
- Ad exchange, SSP
- Ability to do early troubleshooting and work together with the engineers to identify root cause when there is an incident
- Hands on setting up and troubleshooting of Header Bidding integrations, SDK integrations, and SSP partners, including:
- Ability to capture Charles sessions
- Ability to test new partner setups
- Reading and analysis of logs
- Well versed in analytics and platforms like Firebase
- Excellent communication skill with 3rd-party SSPs
- Hands-on experiences of building complex Android/iOS App through terminal or IDE on your own
- Well versed in dealing with data integrations in SQL, API, Bid Query format
Standard subcontracting benefits apply.
The benchmarked hourly compensation will be up to ~$70 per hour, based on skills and experience.