Lead Product Manager, Ads
SmartNews is a global leader in redefining information and news discovery, committed to providing users with accurate, timely information and supporting quality journalism.
We combine the power of our unique machine-learning technology with the expertise of our first-rate editorial team to bring news that matters to millions of users from our over 3,000 global publishing partners.
Founded in 2012 in Tokyo, Japan, SmartNews has offices in Tokyo, San Francisco, Palo Alto, New York, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore.
We actively partake in our company's mission of "Delivering the world’s quality information to the people who need it" through our steadfast support of an uncompromising quality information ecosystem. Furthermore, by curating the most relevant advertisements for our users, we assist businesses in identifying their ideal clientele within our platform, thereby fostering a mutually beneficial relationship.
What you'll be doing
- Align ads strategy and product roadmap with consumer and advertiser needs, evolving market trends, and company's overall mission.
- Define long-term roadmaps, appropriate product/business metrics, prioritize features and evangelize product launches to executives, product managers, sales, sales support, go-to-market team, and other stakeholders.
- Develop a product roadmap and write functional product requirements in collaboration with the design, data science, and engineering teams, and other cross-functional partners. Support your team in understanding customer pain points and requirements and developing a plan to address them through roadmaps.
- Manage the cycle of define, build, release, and measure end-to-end.
- Motivate and encourage the team to deliver product and drive product to meet sales goals.