Global Head of Pricing
Too Good To Go
More than one third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, with 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste.
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste and we work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. We’re growing fast: Our community of 82+ million registered users and 196,000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 246+ million meals from going to waste - avoiding almost 616,000 tonnes of CO2e!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We always want to raise the bar and that’s where you come in.
As our Global Head of Pricing, you will be responsible for building the pricing function within Too Good To Go. This includes developing pricing strategies, recommending price models and levels, as well as defining the governance of how the company should work with pricing in the future. You will be part of our Global Commercial team working across all of our 17 markets, impacting thousands of partner relationships and millions of consumers. You will be reporting to our VP Global Key Accounts, and be expected to regularly engage with the Global Management Team, as well as commercial leaders across the company on pricing topics.
At Too Good To Go, we are a mission-led company. This implies that our mission to fight food waste always comes first. Pricing is a key driver of behavior throughout our network in support of that mission, and we are looking for a knowledgeable and driven individual to lead our pricing efforts in support of our mission.
- Develop pricing strategies for existing and new products, including price model and price levels, that align with the overall company mission and objectives
- Test new price models and concepts in collaboration with our markets and external partners, gather results and feedback, and make fact-based recommendations
- Collaborate closely with global and local teams in various countries to ensure the successful implementation of global pricing strategies at the local level, addressing any challenges or adapting strategies with the Global functions as needed
- Be an internal subject matter expert, supporting teams on pricing related topics as needed. Provide training and support to other teams to enhance their understanding of pricing strategies, policies, and tools.
- Continuously deliver price analyses (e.g., price elasticity, profitability) to monitor results and provide transparency for data-driven decision making
- Work with our Legal team to establish pricing policies and guidelines that are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements, and seek consistency across markets
- Stay up-to-date with latest pricing trends and best practices in the market, and be forward-thinking about the future of our pricing practice. Conduct thorough market research and analysis to understand competitors' pricing, market trends, and customer behavior to make informed pricing decisions.
- Recommend pricing tools and systems to streamline processes, automate workflows, and generate pricing analytics and reports, as required to meet objectives
- Lead regular reviews of pricing strategies and compliance, and present updates and pricing recommendations to the Global Management Team
- Significant professional experience in leading a pricing function, and experience with developing and implementing pricing strategies
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, with the ability to manage large data sets, analyze complex patterns, and draw meaningful conclusions
- Knowledge of pricing approaches, pricing analytics, and competitive and financial analysis
- A strategic and leadership mindset, with the ability to engage and inspire cross-functional stakeholders in order to achieve agreed objectives. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute cross-functional projects, including project mobilization, process design, stakeholder management, and clear verbal and written communication in English
- IT / technical skills to work with modern pricing tools and systems
- Comfortable working in a global context, with an understanding of cultural nuances, business practices, and market dynamics across different countries and regions.
- We win together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we win together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1200+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries (and growing).
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- Submit your CV in English.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.