Creative Production Intern
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because more than 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 82+ million registered users and 197,000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 253+ million meals from going to waste - avoiding almost 634,000 tonnes of CO2e!
We are now looking for a Production Intern to join us, in the global team at the Copenhagen office.
We are flexible with the starting and end date, to be able to accommodate your school's intern period. But it should start in 2023, and the sooner the better and you should be able to accommodate at least 20 hours a week.
We're looking for a dedicated Creative Production Intern with a will to learn about Creative Operations and what it takes to manage a global team of Creatives.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the Creative process to support the management of daily tasks, creative projects, resources and workflows that allow us to service the TGTG brand globally.
You will be working closely with our Head of Creative Production and various Designers, Art Directors, Video Producers and Copywriters to teach and assist you along the way.
The ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm to working within project management systems, learning about the creative process and should be excited about maintaining structure within a globally focused internal agency set up.
Your role and responsibilities
This position sits within our global creative centre of excellence, reporting to the Head of Creative Production.
- Together with the Head of Creative Production, you will manage various Creative workflows - including the task management, resource allocation and prioritization to ensure work is delivered on time and of the quality expected.
- Maintain the holistic resource management overview across the Creative department
- Liaising cross functionally with other departments across the Global Marketing, Brand Product and other departments to build stronger interdepartmental collaborations.
- Contribute to the growth and development of the Creative department’s strategic operations initiatives
- Participate in exciting, global initiatives, projects and campaigns with visibility of the end-to-end project lifecycle and learning how a Global Marketing team positions itself for success
- Studying in a relevant field. Project Management, Creative Operations, Video Production or similar.
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing, fast-growing environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to maintain a consistent overview while balancing multiple projects, teammates and stakeholders.
- A good understanding of the principles of the Creative process and operations.
- Good communication skills and the ability to translate complicated processes into organisation and structure
- Resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset
- You possess an open mindset and like to work internationally
- A deep interest in food waste and sustainability
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work and learn in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1200+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.