Partner Growth Manager
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
40% of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, with 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste.
We are a social impact company and through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value.
But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste, so alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We are growing fast, with our community 80 million users in 17 countries. Together, we have saved more than 200 million meals from going to waste since we started - but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
We’re looking for an exceptional Partner Growth Manager to join the Polish superstar team at Too Good To Go in Warsaw.
We are looking for a driven and optimistic Partner Growth Manager with a passion for tackling food waste. Someone who gets energy from connecting with partners on the phone and enjoys working closely with them to ensure that they are set up to successfully save surplus food from the bin and work strategically to increase supply, optimise store retention and improve the store performance.
You’ll understand the needs and motivations of the partners and communicate these to the internal teams, as well as analysing data to identify opportunities for optimisation and issues that might need solving.
This role requires working from the office in Warsaw 3 days per week.
As a Partner Growth Manager, you’ll join our team in our office in Warsaw and will manage a portfolio up to appr. 1000 independent partners.
By supporting the stores, you ensure them to have an amazing experience with Too Good To Go and become real ambassadors of the food waste revolution.
- You are empathetic when communicating with our partner stores on the phone, understand their needs and guide them towards a collaboration that benefits the stores and Too Good To Go.
- Through your actions, the partners are able to incorporate Too Good To Go in their daily business and offer all of their surplus food on the app.
- You keep track of stores that stop using the app and encourage them to start again, as well as prevent them from dropping off in the first place.
- You base your actions on dashboard analyses and KPI tracking of the partners’ performance and identify upselling potential.
- You find creative ways to get our message across to our partners. Most common ways are phone calls, mail campaigns, alternative communication tools and occasional in-store visits to our partners.
- You develop in-depth knowledge of how Too Good To Go works, work closely with our Independent Sales Team and maintain a transnational exchange with your colleagues to share best practices.
- Ideally, you have relevant experience in sales, account management or a similar role.
- You are a first class communicator who is inspiring, likes to set the bar high and enjoys providing solutions via the phone .
- You are used to working with KPIs and are driven by targets.
- You think analytically and are solution-oriented and a problem solver.
- You have a high attention to detail
- You are fully proficient (C1) in Polish and proficient in English (minimum B2)
- You work autonomous and independent - are comfortable to schedule your time and juggle multiple tasks at a time.
- You have positive and proactive mindset, ready to adapt to the needs of a fast-growing organisation and take initiative
- You are a team-player who is keen to learn, collaborate and bring your ideas to the table
Working somewhere where you can have a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is a great passion of yours and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences.
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role.
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- Employment contract.
- Private medical care.
- Additional paid time off (5 days extra per year).
- Variety of internal, external and international trainings.
- A fantastic office in the centre of Warsaw and a strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.