Sales Specialist - Brescia
Too Good To Go
More than one third of the food produced in the world is wasted.
And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste! At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe Anthe US, with over 225 million meals saved across 17 countries to date. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak.
And that’s where you come in: We’re looking for an exceptional Sales Specialist to join the Italian superstar team at Too Good To Go around East of Milan 🚀
We are looking for a dedicated Business Developer with a passion for tackling food waste, and who is above all a hunter, available to travel around Lombardia with particular focus in the area of Brescia - Mantua and East of Milan. You will report to the Area Manager, but will also have a high degree of independence. As a Business Developer, you're hungry to get out there, build connections and grow our community of food waste warriors by signing up restaurants, cafés, bars, bakeries and local food retailers. 🍟🍕✨
- Research the market to find interesting prospects, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go.
- Proactively call potential stores and build relationships: You'll need to find, access and onboard the right stores via email and phone and more often visits. You will spend +70% of your time contacting restaurant owners and discovering new partners. You will also travel around your region and establish strong relationships.
- You will introduce new partners to the world of Too Good To Go, train them on how to use the app and advise them on finding the best possible solution for food waste.
- You will work with weekly and monthly targets and KPIs.
- You will work closely with other departments, like Marketing and Growth, to maximize results.
- You have some experience in sales, including cold acquisition.
- You have strong communication skills and feel comfortable when you approach people via email, phone and face-to-face.
- You are fluent in Italian and you have well understanding of spoken and written english.
- You are located ideally in the area of Brescia - Mantua and East of Milan
- You have a genuine passion for the mission.
- You are positive, proactive, creative and resourceful.
- Experience working in an international environment or in the sustainability field is a plus.
- Previous experience in the food sector is a valuable plus.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we have to offer :
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role.
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,200+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care.
Enjoy hybrid working from our great offices, at home or abroad.
Extra parental leave and days off beyond local legislation and the option to take an extra week of unpaid leave
Health insurance and pension plans (subject to country of employment).
Additional days off for significant life events
CELEBRATE & SOCIALISE
Regular social events like summer and winter parties.
Coffee, snacks and fully-equipped kitchens.
Get to know our community with a monthly free Surprise Bag
Paid volunteer time through our Shareback volunteering programme
Women in the Workplace, P.R.I.D.E., People of Colour and Functionally Diverse Employee Resource Groups
How to apply:
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.