Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 80+ million users in 17 countries have already saved more than 257 million meals from going to waste - saving more than 644,000+ tonnes of CO2e! This year, Too Good To Go also reached 7th place among the most downloaded Food & Drink Apps worldwide, in the H1 2022 Apptopia ranking.
We look for talented people with diverse backgrounds to join our team. Right now, we’re recruiting a Office Coordinator based out of Madrid !
The Office Coordinator is part of our People & Culture team in Spain, and responsible to make sure that both of our offices (Madrid & Barcelona) feel like a home to all of our Food Warriors, and that they have everything they need to perform their best. The Office Coordinator reports to the People and Culture Manager.
- Be the face and voice of the office, for both employees and visitors
- Bank account balance, basic admin tasks and liaison with HQ accounting team
- Design and execute the events calendar in both offices
- Deploy HR projects that are sensitive for the business, such as internal communication, onboarding, culture activities, etc...
- Help and support with the onboarding of our employees, welcome sessions, calendar, admin tasks, etc…
- General purchasing (office supplies, equipments, etc)
- Responsible for all the office related matters (cleaning, Wi-Fi, services)
- Define and implement culture strategies and policies
- Handling the purchase and repair of technical equipment (computers, phones, etc)
- Sending and receiving packages
- Support with our corporate travel arrangements software
- Experience organising events
- English and Spanish fluent is required
- Spreadsheet/Excel and general G-Suite knowledge
- You are based (or willing to relocate to Madrid) and open to come to the office most of the days per week!
- Positive, proactive, resourceful, happy to be around people and a definite team player
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1300+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.