Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at a significantly reduced price. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 77 million registered users and 197.000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 252 million meals from going to waste - avoiding almost 630.000 tonnes of CO2e!
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany’s March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
We’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Sales Intern to join us and help grow our impact across Catalunya.
Onboard new food businesses (cafes, convenience stores, bakeries, and any other independent food retailers) to join the food waste revolution in Spain while improving your skills, abilities and knowledge in a fast growing sales culture.
What we need:
- Expand our sales network by contacting partners and get them to join the Too Good To Go family.
- Work closely with our outbound team to ensure a top of the class experience for new partners.
- Develop strong communication skills to persuade and negotiate with reluctant partners to explain just how Too Good To Go is and the win-win-win for everybody.
- Onboarding of new partners and becoming their main point of contact to maximize their Too Good To Go experience throughout the starting phase.
What you should have:
We are looking for candidates with some sales or business development experience, where you have pitched and closed opportunities over the phone and/or in person. We’re looking for:
- Interest in developing your career in Sales.
- You’re focused and organized: you love to get things done in an efficient manner.
- A genuine motivation to contribute to our mission.
- Self-motivation and the drive to achieve results.
- You are a natural communicator who listens and understands the needs of our future partners and has the answers and solutions to their needs.
- You’re fluent in Spanish and Catalan and you are strong in English.
- You are located in Barcelona.
- You have full time availability and start as soon as possible.
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role.
- Paid Internship contract for 6 months.
- Flexible working schedule and hybrid working policy.
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care to offer.
- WORK FLEXIBLY:
- Enjoy hybrid working from our great offices, at home or abroad.
- Health insurance.
- Additional days off for significant life events
- Extra parental leave and days off beyond local legislation and the option to take an extra week of unpaid leave
- CELEBRATE & SOCIALISE:
- Regular social events like summer and winter parties.
- Coffee, snacks and fully-equipped kitchens.
- Get to know our community with a monthly free Surprise Bag
- Paid volunteer time through our Shareback volunteering programme
- Women in the Workplace, P.R.I.D.E., People of Colour and Functionally Diverse Employee Resource Groups
How to apply:
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
Job Ref #LI-PB1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.