Global Marketing Manager - FMCG Segment
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at a reduced price. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste together. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 80 million registered users in 17 countries has already saved more than 250 million meals from going to waste - avoiding more than 625,000 tonnes of CO2e! Last year, Too Good To Go was included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
We look for talented people with diverse backgrounds to join our team. Right now, we’re recruiting a Global B2B Marketing Manager in our London office.
Your role at Too Good To Go:
As the Global B2B Marketing Manager for the Too Good To Go Parcels business, your role is to drive the acquisition and growth of the company's partnerships with large FMCG Food brands. You will play a crucial role in creating and executing marketing strategies that effectively help target and engage these partners. Your efforts will ultimately lead to securing business-critical partnerships at an international level.
Our recently launched ‘Too Good To Go Parcels’ enable FMCG Food brands to effectively reduce food waste, while extracting value from surplus products. Through direct purchasing from these Consumer Goods companies, Too Good To Go carefully curates and assembles the purchased products into ‘Parcels’, which are then offered to our users through our world-leading marketplace app. As a result, FMCG Food companies can sell perfectly good surplus food, significantly decrease their environmental impact, optimise revenue, and enhance product visibility in the market.
- Craft compelling Global B2B Marketing strategies and scalable collateral: Working with the Global Manufacturing, Brand, and Creative teams, you will lead engaging B2B marketing initiatives to effectively communicate the value proposition of the Too Good To Go Parcels to potential FMCG Food companies.
- Partner with Local Partner Marketing Managers to foster lead generation opportunities: you will support the creation of tailored activations to attract and engage key decision-makers with local FMCG Food company prospects.
- Collaborate with the Global Manufacturing team to ensure successful pilots: You will create robust pre and post-pilot communication strategies to support and guide partners throughout the pilot phase.
- Implement B2B Marketing Processes: To optimise the acquisition strategies for the Too Good To Go Parcels offering in different countries, you will implement B2B Marketing processes. These processes will streamline and standardise marketing efforts to ensure consistent success across markets.
- Work closely with the Head of Global B2B Communications to capitalise on key news cycles related to the Food Industry agenda. By leveraging these opportunities, you will generate additional visibility and interest in Too Good To Go’s solutions within the industry.
You Meet The Following Requirements
- Fluent, native-level (or Bilingual) English Speaker
- Extensive B2B Marketing Experience and proven track record of successfully targeting and engaging large FMCG companies. Demonstrated expertise in crafting effective marketing strategies to appeal to such businesses is essential.
- Collaborative business acumen and prior experience working closely with commercial teams. This collaboration is crucial to align marketing efforts with business goals and drive tangible results.
- Self-starter: We're seeking someone who excels in an independent work environment and is comfortable taking the lead. In this role, you'll have the chance to make a meaningful impact as a valued individual contributor.
- Outstanding Organisational and Project Management Skills: Time-management skills are a must, as the candidate should be able to prioritise tasks effectively and consistently deliver high-quality content even under tight deadlines.
- Keen Eye for Detail to ensure all written and visual communications are not only compelling but also accurate and error-free.
- Creative Thinker and Initiative-taker: We value candidates who demonstrate an eagerness to go above and beyond, bringing innovative ideas to the table to impress and win over potential partners.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills: Strong communication skills are essential for this role, as the candidate will be working collaboratively with various teams. The ability to establish rapport and effectively communicate with different stakeholders is vital to drive successful partnerships.
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role.
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care to offer
- WORK FLEXIBLY:
- Enjoy hybrid working from our great offices, at home.
- Extra parental leave and days off beyond local legislation and the option to take an extra week of unpaid leave
- Health insurance and pension plans (subject to country of employment).
- Additional days off for significant life events
- CELEBRATE & SOCIALISE
- Regular social events like summer and winter parties.
- Coffee, snacks and fully-equipped kitchens.
- Get to know our community with a monthly free Surprise Bag
- Paid volunteer time through our Shareback volunteering programme
- Women in the Workplace, P.R.I.D.E., People of Colour and Functionally Diverse Employee Resource Groups
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.