Senior Data Analyst
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 82+ million registered users and 200,000+ active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 272+ million meals from going to waste - avoiding almost 680,000 tonnes of CO2e!
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany’s March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to strengthen our knowledge around how to drive excellence in our Manufacturing and Customer Success organisations. This role can be based in Copenhagen or London.
Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Analytics, you will be embedded in the Operational Leadership team for our Manufacturing and Customer Success organisations. Your mission will be to work as a trusted advisor to our Vice President of Manufacturing and our Vice President of Customer Success in driving key strategic decisions with a data-driven approach, mapping strategy to data-driven ways of working, and championing data literacy across your operational area. You will be one of our 6 team members in a similar role (each dedicated to an Operational Leadership team), working together to share cross-country insights in an efficient and scalable way.
- Provide data-driven guidance to the Manufacturing and Customer Success leadership teams on key strategic decisions
- Generate new ideas for how to leverage the data we have to drive operational excellence in our Manufacturing and Customer Success leadership teams
- Opportunity size and prioritise analytics ideas and questions in our Manufacturing and Customer Success leadership teams, with the support of your Vice President of Manufacturing and Customer Success
- Proactively provide feedback and support to your Operations leadership team where you see risk in the lack of a data-driven approach
- Proactively bring relevant & actionable insights from the rest of the Analytics team (embedded in other areas of the organisation) to the Manufacturing and Customer Success leadership teams
- Elevate data literacy across the Manufacturing and Customer Success leadership teams
- Elevate our Global Analytics specialisation by sharing best practices and learnings and offering ad-hoc guidance to other team member’s on their projects
- You have significant experience in an analytical role
- You are strongly proficient in SQL and also strongly proficient in manipulating data efficiently for ad-hoc analysis
- You are comfortable describing statistical uncertainty and educating non-technical audiences on how best to interpret and action off of new insights
- You have proven experience in stakeholder management, with the ability to manage a high influx of requests in a structured way
- You can communicate effectively and convincingly in an English-speaking organisation
- You are based in Europe, preferably in Copenhagen or London
- You are driven by the “why” behind the work that you do, always eager to ask an extra question to make sure you’re solving for the right thing
- You have a proactive mindset and work well in a team environment
- Previous experience in a hyper-growth scale-up environment will be valued
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role.
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care to offer
- WORK FLEXIBLY:
- Enjoy hybrid working from our great offices.
- Extra parental leave and days off beyond local legislation and the option to take an extra week of unpaid leave
- Health insurance and pension plans (subject to country of employment).
- Additional days off for significant life events
- CELEBRATE & SOCIALISE
- Regular social events like summer and winter parties.
- Coffee, snacks and fully-equipped kitchens.
- Get to know our community with a monthly free Surprise Bag
- Paid volunteer time through our Shareback volunteering programme
- Women in the Workplace, P.R.I.D.E., People of Colour and Functionally Diverse Employee Resource Groups
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.