Key Account Manager - Boulangeries
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 82 million registered users and 205,000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 274 million meals from going to waste - avoiding almost 685,000 tonnes of CO2e!
This year, Too Good To Go also reached 7th place among the most downloaded Food & Drink Apps worldwide, in the H1 2022 Apptopia ranking.
You will play a strategic role in the growth of Too Good To Go by using your experience to optimise and grow existing partnerships with some of the biggest players of the industry of bakery brands 🍞🥐
Reporting to the Key Account Team Lead, you will work closely with our sales teams to ensure the successful onboarding of new stores and their retention.
With existing Key Accounts, you will work closely with their internal teams to build trust, whilst looking for opportunities to expand our partnership, maximise our presence within their brand, and support them to be involved in the food waste movement!
You will also collaborate with other Key Accounts team members, as well as colleagues across marketing and independent sales.
The role will include:
- Account Management and Account Growth: autonomy managing your own portfolio, ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met. Developing strategies to grow and optimise your accounts and working with the partners to increase store coverage and overall supply.
- Research and business development : Independently search for new opportunities, learn about the business in depth, build strong relationships with the stakeholders and understand their decision- making process.
- Build and deliver a strong and creative acquisition strategy for our existing and potential franchisee partners, hand-in-hand with our business developper.
- Customer and Consumer centricity : Read specialised media, be curious and aware of priorities, targets and CSR strategies.
- Contribute to the Key Account strategy and supporting international cooperation across global key chain opportunities. Building reports to track performance and identify trends, create financial projections and forecasts for internal planning and commercial proposals.
- Pitch: create and deliver high quality, professional presentations to potential partners, and confidently speak about the business and food waste impact.
- Commercial experience working in the Food Industry.
- A strong attraction to commercial challenges & ability to be creative for long-term existing partnerships.
- A solution and action-oriented personality: being able to build a strategy, implement it and then analyse its impact. Also being able to question and propose corrective actions along the way if necessary.
- Stakeholder Mapping experience, ability to adapt the communication and storytelling to different seniority levels.
- Fluent in French and professional proficiency in English.
- Forecasting and business Planning, to plan and project manage effectively throughout the Key Account acquisition and retention process.
- CRM & Data Analysis knowledge to use raw data to create performance reports and projections to identify and understand trends, opportunities and issues.
- A true passion for the mission and raising awareness of food waste & sustainability.
- We win together
- We raise the bar
- We keep it simple
- We build a legacy
- We care
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with many enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a thriving, high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- You can submit your CV and Cover letter in English or French.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.