Senior Art Director - Maternity Cover
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because more than 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 86 million users in 17 countries saving more than 294 million meals from going to waste. We are incredibly proud of this, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
We are now looking for an exceptional Senior Art Director to join the global team at Too Good To Go in Copenhagen
You will use your outstanding creative skills to bring Too Good To Go’s mission, brand, and products to our consumers and businesses across numerous channels, bringing art direction excellence to our creative assets used globally to drive engagement and help us make a huge impact in the fight against food waste. Embracing our guidelines, identity and tone of voice you’ll be a brand guardian and work in close collaboration across marketing and particularly with the creative department and digital marketing.
- Elevate the quality of our marketing campaigns and assets through improved concepts and execution.
- Be an integral part of the creative management team led by the Director of Creative, collaborating closely with the Head of Video, Head of Design, and Head of Creative Production.
- Lead a team of creative managers and copywriters to deliver exceptional copy, designs, and strong conceptual directions.
- Improve, develop and challenge our global brand and assets through art direction guidance in design and video.
- Lead by example, coaching, training, mentoring and working closely with the focusing on their personal well-being and professional development
- Present sketches and storyboards to share the visualization of creative concepts to senior stakeholders within the marketing and wider leadership teams.
- Proven experience within a similar role and preferably with some agency experience.
- Extensive experience within performance marketing: commercial way of thinking with concepts that are innovative and drive performance.
- Expert in conceptual development and creative problem solving.
- Experience with leading creative teams, and collaborate with creative department heads.
- Demonstrable experience in leadership and mentoring skills
- Project management skills and ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Adobe Suite expert in multimedia content and graphic design.
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
- An amazing job with a lot of task diversity where you can make a big impact
- A key role in the Global Creative Team
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1200+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- Send us your CV and portfolio in English
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.