Key Account Manager
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
40% of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, with 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste.
We are a social impact company and through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value.
But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste, so alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We are growing fast, with our community 87 million users in 17 countries. Together, we have saved more than 296 million meals from going to waste since we started - but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
We’re looking for an exceptional Key Account Manager to join the Polish superstar team at Too Good To Go in Warsaw. This is a very exciting time to join Too Good To Go and become part of a unique business as a force for good. Over the past years Too Good To Go has established itself as the partner of choice for reducing food waste and is ready for the next phase.
Your primary responsibility is to increase our impact in existing Key Account partnerships. Success is measured by 1) the increase of our footprint in active stores within the Key Account estate, 2) the growth of supply of stores already on the platform or 3) by your ability to sell our recently established (and still expanding) product portfolio.
The overall objective is to help your Key Account partners create and realise their food waste strategies. For this you act as their trusted advisor and will build and maintain the relationship of a growing stakeholder landscape, through which you will successfully achieve the overall Too Good To Go business results with this Key Account.
This role requires working from the office in Warsaw 3 days per week.
- Account Management: autonomy in managing your own portfolio of accounts from a to z and make sure the business objectives are met
- Account Growth: you develop strategies to grow your accounts and work with the HQ to increase store coverage and grow overall supply
- Account Health: working closely with a Key Account Specialist to identify poor performing stores and create action plans with the HQ to improve them, as well as celebrating successes and assisting in scaling processes
- Upselling: next to our marketplace more and more solutions are available for our Key Account partners. You are responsible for finding the way in and work close with our Technical Sales team to upsell more solutions
- Stakeholder management: Building relationships is what drives you and you understand that strong relationships are the foundation of a strong business. The decision making unit is often complex and requires the Key Account Manager to proactively navigate the decision making processes
- Planning and forecasting: building reports to track performance and identify trends, create financial projections and forecasts for internal planning and commercial proposals
- Embed the movement: as well as strengthening the relationship, you’ll work to embed the food waste movement in our key partners
- Cross functional working: be the voice internally for your key partners, working with Marketing and PR to ensure we’re maximising joint growth opportunities
- Contributing to the Key Account strategy, support international cooperation across global key account opportunities
- Expansion project management: working with the partner to support (where applicable) expansion, including building, scheduling & leading training of Too Good To Go to key stakeholders along an agreed critical path
- Strong experience in Key Account Management, demonstrating an ability to build rapport, establish trust and deepen relationships
- A proven track record of achieving business growth with existing accounts
- Ideally, commercial experience working in the Grocery business sector. Knowledge and understanding of the Polish landscape in this sector will enable you to hit the ground running
- Excellent commercial acumen
- You know when to say yes and no to requests and can nevertheless keep your customer satisfied
- You thrive in a high energy environment that is hectic, where many processes are still to be codified and you are required to take the lead in raising the bar
- You’re a master communicator, you know when to speak, you know how to listen, and you know how to engage a whole room and keep their attention
- Data Analysis and MS Excel skills to use raw data to create performance reports and projections to identify and understand trends, opportunities and issues
- Ability to create and deliver impactful presentations, using data-driven insights to engage partners with their food waste mission
- A passion for the mission and raising awareness of food waste & sustainability
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work independently and efficiently
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role.
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- Employment contract.
- Private medical care.
- Additional paid time off (5 days extra per year).
- Variety of internal, external and international trainings.
- A fantastic office in the centre of Warsaw and a strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.