Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at a significantly reduced price. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 81 million registered users and 200.000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 272 million meals from going to waste.
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany’s March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
We’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: We are growing our superstar Sales team in Poland and we’re looking for exceptional Business Developers to join Too Good To Go in Warsaw.
This position requires to go to the office 3 days per week
You're eager to build connections and grow our community by signing up cafes, convenience stores, bakeries, and any other independent food retailers. You’re the first contact person of the store and will be doing a lot of cold acquisition, primarily on the phone, email and in person visits. You will introduce potential partners to the world of Too Good To Go, train them how to use the app and advise them on finding the best possible solution for food waste. You will work with the team to research the market to find interesting prospects, identify decision-makers and generate interest in Too Good To Go.
What we need:
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go and sign partnerships with them
- Communicate (through physical visits, email, cold-calls, social media) with restaurants and other food businesses to introduce Too Good To Go. This is a mix of inside and outside sales. You will make several cold calls per day, door to door, and often seal the partnership with face to face meetings. You will own the whole sales process, and onboard the partners on the platform!
- Find creative ways of reaching potential business partners
- Seeking ambassadors among the Too Good To Go partners community that will join us in sharing our mission widely
What you should have:
We are looking for people who are looking to build a career in sales in a supportive and high growth social impact business. This could be your first sales role, or you may have some experience already in a sales or business development role. We’re looking for:
- Experience where you have pitched and closed opportunities over the phone and/or in person is beneficial, especially if you have done cold-calling.
- First class communication skills - from listening to presenting ideas and persuading
- Resilience and motivation to achieve results through perseverance and high call volumes.
- A genuine motivation to contribute to our mission
- High energy and self-motivation
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Fluency in Polish and B2 level of English
- A drive to achieve strong individual results while also helping your team succeed
- Experience managing your own sales pipeline and prioritising prospects based on insights is also beneficial.
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1350 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Medical package.
- 5 additional, paid days of holiday.
- 4 weeks of additional parental leave.
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a thriving, high-growth scale-up environment.
- Opportunity to do voluntary work during working hours.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply:
Na tym stanowisku wymagamy doskonałej znajomości jęz. polskiego oraz jęz. angielskiego.
Jeśli jesteś zainteresowana/-y, aby do nas dołączyć - nie zwlekaj! Aplikuj! Czekamy, aby móc Cię poznać!
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
Job Ref - #LI-AS1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.