Senior Product Manager
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste. Today, more than 40% of all food produced gets thrown away. This unnecessary food waste and the resources needed to produce and transport these equates to 10% of greenhouse gas emissions!
Our app connects stores with unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. We have over 88 million registered app users, and over 211,000 daily active stores in 17 locations across Europe, the US and North America. Together, we have saved more than 300 million meals from going to waste(!)
With our current scale and impact on the problem of food waste, it is vitally important that we continue to create a product that consumers love and a product that brings strong and ever-increasing value to our partners. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be at the heart of that.
You will join a Product Organisation working closely with the product managers, data/insight analysts and product/UX designers responsible for driving product development on the complete Too Good To Go product portfolio.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a key role in delivering fundamental building blocks that can enable the next level of scale for the company. We believe a strong fit for this role will require: (a) exceptional stakeholder management skills and a proven track record of rallying a broad range of stakeholders around a significant product or feature launch, (b) clarity of thought and the ability to simplify complex multifaceted challenges into a clear product direction, and (c) ability, interest and a proven track record of delivering zero-to-one products that require first-principle problem-solving in a customer-obsessed and inventive way.
More specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defining product strategy and developing clear OKRs and product roadmaps to improve the current offering or drive innovation.
- Aligning a wide group of stakeholders around a clear and resonant vision and path.
- Leveraging data (consumer data, market data, customer and partner feedback etc.) to drive product recommendations and identify new opportunities
- Use business and consumer insights and KPIs to communicate progress and performance within the product domain
- Collaborating with the wider business, to understand pain points to solve, both globally and locally in our markets.
- Understanding current ways of working to look for ways to optimise and drive efficiencies
- Are in the driver's seat in making recommendations to the senior leadership team and managing their feedback and push-back - leveraging consumer/partner data, market conditions and customer evaluations.
- An established background in similar product management or adjacent roles (e.g. Analyst, Design)
- Proven track record of delivering products from early-stage concept to customer-facing launch
- Outstanding track record of aligning diverse stakeholders on a product vision, staying aligned through execution (incl. handling unexpected changes or setbacks)
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize features
- Experience working with design teams to drive inventive design solutions to problems
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to improve the customer experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment requiring continuous innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- You are fun to work with - you bring your authentic you to work every day, you engage in our product, you share your views, you are open to discussion and you genuinely care about succeeding as a team
- That you work with a growth mindset and are constantly looking for ways to improve and optimise
- You can mobilise and motivate your closest team and key stakeholders to believe in your plan and your vision for your domain.
We would love it if you have:
- Experience building data products meant to improve the quality of decision-making for its users
- Experience in or adjacent to food retail
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The opportunity to truly drive impact within your domain towards a planet with no food waste.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1200 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Job Ref: #LI-RS1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.