Customer Experience Operations Coordinator
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 10%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis.
We are on a mission to change that - are you with us?
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 79 Million users, and more than 262 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our journey. We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Experience Operations Coordinator to join our Global Customer Experience (CX) department
Reporting to the Senior Programme Manager, you will help ensure key initiatives across the CX function are executed in an efficient and timely manner, as well as provide day-to-day operational support in the management of Too Good To Go’s Customer Service Platform.
As an individual contributor within the Customer Experience Operations team, your task is to build and cultivate an expertise in our Customer Service Platform tool, allowing you to take ownership of and deliver on a variety of tasks, ranging from ad-hoc incident management, day-to-day maintenance of the Customer Service Platform, and leading the implementation of new features, projects and processes for the CX team.
In this role you will be :
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Customer Service Platform: responsible for running the tool, operating change when needed.
- Responsible for setting up CX platform operations when expanding in new markets, adding new services, and optimising processes, workflows, and governance.
- Responsible for day-to-day CX operational support tasks, bug investigations and ad-hoc requests from stakeholders within the CX function.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational communications with Customer Service Platform representatives and Support team.
- Responsible for identifying and addressing gaps for new features within or related to the Customer Service Platform, including adding new contact channels and implementing automation.
- Responsible for developing, harmonising, and implementing processes and best practices related to the Customer Service Platform, with the aim to support KPI performance, SLA targets and efficient day-to-day business within the CX team.
- Partner with the Tech team, working hand-in-hand with the Customer Service platform account managers to impact their roadmap according to CX business needs.
- Responsible for collaborating with product teams and feeding back customer and CX agents insights to improve our product and our tools. Take part in the feature ideation, scoping and testing phase, in collaboration with product teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for project delivery and effective stakeholder management, across all initiatives assigned to you.
- You have a background in product management and/or project management, or relevant experience that gives you demonstrable transferable skills suited to the role.
- Previous experience within a Customer Support function will be a plus.
- Previous experience working in a marketplace, a big platform, or the Food Industry will be also a plus!
- You have full professional proficiency in English.
- You are based in London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Madrid or Milan.
- You have experience working and communicating effectively with technical stakeholders,working in agile environments, and have the ability to grasp straightforward technical concepts easily.
- You’re great at building a network across multiple functions of a business, and at different levels of the hierarchy ladder
- You have a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude, an ability to get things done and to see projects through from conception to completion
- You’re highly organised and are able to design processes that meet business needs
- You can work autonomously and are able to prioritise effectively
- You’re a self-starter–you see what needs to be done, and are proactive in taking ownership of a task or project
- You’re solution-oriented and able to think analytically and logically
- You are happy to work from the office a few days per week.
- We win together
- We raise the bar
- We keep it simple
- We build a legacy
- We care
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1350 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a thriving, high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
We are passionate about recruitment and grateful for your interest! Please carefully read everything written above.
- Submit your Resume and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. Resumes and/or Cover Letters will not be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
- The application process consists of a short video call with Talent Acquisition, followed by an interview with the hiring manager, a case study and a final interview with the Associate Director of CX department.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer
Job Ref - #LI-CR1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.