Senior Product Analyst
Too Good To Go
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
40% of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, with 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste.
We’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste, so alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions - such as our Retail Technologies offering, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 88 million registered users and 211,000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already prevented 300+ million meals from going to waste - avoiding over 752,000 tonnes of CO2e!
At Too Good To Go we interact with our users and partners through Product Teams dedicated to our consumer apps and our partner platform. As a Senior Product Analyst in our Key Accounts team your mission is to provide analytical and product expertise to ensure that we are continuously delivering value to our Independent Partners and the business. You will analyse large volume data sets in order to deliver high-level insights and actionable recommendations, and work with prototyping new concepts and means of utilising data as a value-add.
- Partner with the product manager to drive strategy based on insights from analyses and experiments
- Conduct quantitative research to uncover opportunities and insights relevant for your product team
- Setup, run and document experiments on features and ideas
- Establish, and monitor common metrics that align with team goals and product strategy
- Ensure features are tracked, tested and documented
- Ensure that the product team understands and has access to the metrics and insights from your analysis.
- Ensure all stakeholders, including those outside of your immediate team are well informed about relevant insights and experiments
- Experience working with big data in SQL and Python
- Proven experience in effectively communicating analytical findings, influencing decision-making processes with data-driven insights
- Exposure to working with digital consumer facing products, ideally marketplaces or ecommerce platforms
- Experience handling basic automations, calling API’s etc. in Python
- Experience with event tracking in Amplitude, Mixpanel, Looker or similar is a plus
- Sound knowledge of conducting experiments and forming hypotheses
- Technical curiosity - we want you to be comfortable asking questions - we encourage a mindset to ‘dig deeper’
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Established background in a data related product role, we are ready to welcome candidates that may not be currently holding a Senior position
- We win together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we win together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What We Have To Offer
- An opportunity to work in a global social-impact company and certified B Corporation! where you can see a real and tangible impact in your role.
- To be an integral member of our defined product teams. We are eager for you to make an impact and contribute to the product scope and development; Your insights are valuable, and we are here to listen.
- Work-life balance is important to us! Focus on the job to be done, not the hours spent, there is no need for overtime. On-call duty is not part of the job, but can be additionally agreed upon should you and your manager both wish it. We believe in happy environments create happy employees.
- We trust in our employees and encourage an autonomous environment that provides several opportunities for employees to contribute, develop and take ownership of their work in a way that works for them.
- To be part of an international company, with over 1,200+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- An informal environment, working alongside a tech team of over 90 passionate people, we celebrate our differences and our successes and have a strong values-driven team culture.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Job Ref: #LI-TC1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.