Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, January 6, 2020
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Trendyol's Core Commerce Division strategically unites and transforms commerce into a journey of innovation, efficiency, and growth. At the heart of Trendyol's operations, our Core Commerce Team drives our commercial strategy, charting a course towards sustainable development and profitable growth.
Within this framework, our umbrella encompasses Category, Category Planning, Project Development, Marketplace, International Fashion, and Global Platform teams, each a vital cog in our commercial strategy.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the campaign preparation process with suppliers,
- Ensure broadcasting campaigns correctly and on time,
- Follow-up of new trends in the market and competitor analysis,
- Executing and also reporting all operational processes of the category team,
- Arranging coordination between other departments for the campaign process,
- Developing business relations with local brands and distributors of worldwide known brands in the retail sector,
- Seller Management; negotiations on trade-terms,
- Developing seller engagement with Marketplace team,
- Partnering with marketing and technology teams for the best shopping experience.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree (preferably engineering, business administration and economy faculties)
- 3-5 years of experience in category management or a related role with a focus on product management, key account management, trade marketing, and commercial operations,
- Exceptional communication, persuasion and team working skills,
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills,
- Project or process management experience is a plus,
- Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
- High level analytical skills,
- Active user of MS Office programs,
- No military obligation for male candidates (completed or exempt).
- This position includes senior specialist and executive titles/roles.
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.