Customer Experience Development Professionals
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, January 6, 2020
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Being a much-loved brand means putting customers first and designing every process around them, while remaining attractive to the sellers in our ecosystem.
The Customer & Seller Experience Team analyzes the needs of customers and suppliers, and offers solutions to increase their satisfaction and loyalty. They also design end-to-end customer experience journey for existing and new business models, and strive every day to help Trendyol to become a loved brand by knowing team processes inside out!
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the greatest positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology!
We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, e-commerce is the outcome. We were established in 2010 to provide a seamless e-commerce experience to our customers and SMEs. In ten years, we became the largest e-commerce company in Turkey, as well as one of the leading global platforms. Trendyol is the 1st Turkish company to achieve the decacorn status and the most valuable private internet company in the EMEA region.
We will continue to grow with Trendyol Tech; one of the leading R&D centers, our last-mile delivery solution (Trendyol Express), instant grocery and food delivery through its own courier network (Trendyol Go), digital wallet, consumer-to-consumer channel (Dolap) and many other services. We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture. If you want to learn, grow and deliver; are result-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and make decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Customer Experience team is Trendyol's face! Our Customer Experience team is our single point of contact with our customers, provide creative solutions through all contact channels, enabling each customer to be satisfied. This department, which dominates the operation process of the whole company, is contributing to Trendyol becoming a popular brand with great responsibility!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draw experience maps for the main customer experience processes and determine the communication to be made with the customer at each step,
- Identify and analyze pain points, design root causes and design preventive activities in customer processes,
- Follow customer experience best practices, develop projects that will improve the end to end customer journey and follow up the actions to be taken by other teams,
- Prepare the voice of customer and NPS analyses periodically and, share with other parties, act as an advocate for the customer by placing them at the forefront of all problem solving and decision-making processes,
- Interpret and synthesize customer feedback from various sources (customer surveys, operational data, contact center data, social media and customer research)
- Regular measurement of customer experience KPI's and making necessary arrangements by detecting improvement areas,
- Create and update guidelines/procedures for Customer Experience Department,
- Also responsible for quality KPI’s of Call Center agents and lead quality control and training teams.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities (engineering, business administration, economy etc.). Masters degree is a plus,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in service sectors e.g. e-commerce, banking and telecom. E-commerce experience is a plus,
- Experienced in customer experience, process development, information technology, digital channels and project management,
- Customer-driven and analytical mindset with a desire and ability to identify and resolve customer problems,
- Exceptional communication, persuasion and team working skills,
- Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.