Network Automation Engineer
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, January 6, 2020
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
If you are a techie, you belong in our Technology Team that builds scalable, high-performance platforms for our customers using up-to-date and efficient technologies.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Implementation of industry-accepted best practices in all managed network units and devices such as LAN, WAN, Internet, Intranet in Trendyol infrastructure; tracking, measuring and regularly reporting basic and detailed metrics
- Managing and reporting network access and authorizations
- Planning, executing and follow-up of necessary design and operational improvements,
- Ensuring communication with 3rd Parties and consultants, monitoring maintenance and warranty issues,
- Ensuring that all network devices are operated with up-to-date and stable firmwares,
- Planning, managing and reporting of VLANs, IP Addresses, BGP definitions and RIPE IPs,
- Ensuring the stability and performance continuity of the network structure by taking preventive measures with regular Health Checks,
- Producing regular documentation, network topology and checklists
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Preferably graduated from related departments of universities,
- At least 6 years of experience in the field,
- Experience in Network Automation tools (Python, Ansible/Nornir)
- Experience with Linux, bash scripting and Git/Gitlab
- Kubernetes experience
- Proficient in Cisco, Aruba, Fortigate, Netscaler, Palo Alto products,
- Having extensive wireless network management experience with Access Points and Wireless Controllers,
- Operating and installation experience on VPN, Firewall, Router, Backbone and Edge Switches
- Load Balancing equipment management experience (Netscaler, F5, Cisco, Radware)
- Knowledgeable about DDoS, Intrusion Detection, Web Application Firewall, technologies,
- Experience on SDN,
- Experienced in RADIUS, NAC, NAP, 802.1x,
- Knowledgeable about ITIL and COBIT standards
- Has CCNA and CCNP Certifications,
- Work experience with various databases, experienced in monitoring,
- Good communication, problem solving and technical documentation skills,
- For male candidates: military service completed/exempted.
Bize katılmak ister misin? Hadi hemen başvuru yaparak bize CV’ni gönder!
Başvuru sırasında ilettiğin kişisel veriler Trendyol gizlilik politikasına göre korunacaktır.
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.