Marketing & Communications
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, January 6, 2020
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Who doesn’t love growth? The Growth Team connects people to many categories online with the most innovative marketing strategies. The team also analyzes data to make great decisions in the competitive marketplace through relevant and timely communication with our customers and sellers to maximize their experience.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the technical SEO, content marketing and growth strategies
- Stay up-to-date with all Google updates that impacts how Google sees the ranking factors of a website & keep updated on SEO strategies within search engine guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of SEO tools (Deepcrawl, Oncrawl, Ryte, ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Google Analytics & Search Console)
- Execute on-site technical audits, technical SEO audit of the site, leads to deficiencies and suggestions for improvement accordingly
- Identifying and managing technical issues such as crawl errors, sitemaps and speed issues that can affect ranking
- Integrate with product, infrastructure and technical teams to help influence SEO back-end related projects, managing all website SEO implementation in line with best practice, work with developers to maintain technical SEO on-site
- On-going analysis with Google Analytics to monitor SEO performance alongside targets and KPI
- Excellent keyword research performance & knowledge of semantic concept
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3+ years of SEO experience is a must
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce and user experience within the digital environment
- Knowledge of web technologies and web design principles and their effect on SEO
- Strong technical, content & inbound marketing SEO strategy background
- Strong analytical skills for modeling performance and opportunity with large sets of data (App Script, Big Query, etc.)
- Effective communicator with excellent written and spoken and strong interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in both Turkish and English, strong command of English
- Experience with e-commerce SEO
- The experience range for this position is suitable for specialist/senior specialist roles
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.