Graphic Designer Professionals
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Who doesn’t love growth? The Growth Team connects people to many categories online with the most innovative marketing strategies. The team also analyzes data to make great decisions in the competitive marketplace through relevant and timely communication with our customers and sellers to maximize their experience.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our mission is to serve our customers to buy what they want, when they want with the best experience driven by technology. We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customer first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
We are looking for Designers who are enthusiastic to play a key role in helping Trendyol provide the best shopping experience to millions of customers! You also need to keep up with the pace and the energy of our dynamic team and an agile environment!
Growth Team is the heart of the business at Trendyol! Growth team connects people and fashion online with the most innovative marketing strategies! The team also analyses data to make great decisions on the competitive marketplace through right advertising tactics. At the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating visual designs of campaign images for multiple sizes & resolution for web, mobile web and mobile app
- Designing landing pages, e-mails, pageskin and on-site visuals in terms of multiple sizes & resolution in a responsive & mobile-friendly way
- Previous experience in gif making, timeline & photo manipulation
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- The experience range for this position is suitable for specialist/senior specialist and executive/manager (non-team management) roles.
- Graduated from visual communication design, graphic design or related fields
- 3+ year graphic design experience in marketing or creative agency environment, including digital design expertise
- Work experience as a in-house graphic designer for specific brand/company is a plus
- Advanced level of using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe illustrator
- Basic knowledge of typography & layout
- At least Intermediate level in English
- Good at teamwork and communication skills
- Open to learning, development, following trends and innovations
- Experienced in managing multiple tasks in a fast paced tech company environment
- Open to feedback received from our marketing partners and other internal teams
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.