Marketplace Training Creative Designer
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Trendyol's Core Commerce Division strategically unites and transforms commerce into a journey of innovation, efficiency, and growth. At the heart of Trendyol's operations, our Core Commerce Team drives our commercial strategy, charting a course towards sustainable development and profitable growth.
Within this framework, our umbrella encompasses Category, Category Planning, Project Development, Marketplace, Services, International Fashion, and Global Platform teams, each a vital cog in our commercial strategy.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce training content for sellers in different types (video, one pager, document etc.)
- Design and produce videos for various channels
- Contribute to all stages of creative development, from ideation to animation/video production and final delivery
- Transform ideas into visually compelling designs
- Determine color schemes and layouts that enhance each design, while also fine-tuning typography for optimal readability
- Revise and improve designs based on feedback, ensuring all creations align with our brand aesthetics
- Combine it with visual elements, animations and interactivity in order to keep sellers interested and coming back for more,
- Define current and future training and development needs,
- Update content periodically by following new features,
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training,
- Monitor and review trainees’ progress,
- Support ad hoc tasks or projects as required.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in visual and video design in a deadline-driven environment (preferably training content)
- Advanced knowledge of visual and video design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Vyond, Canva etc.)
- Knowledge of video industry standard formats and media management practices on Mac platform and networked environments
- Execute strong video editorial using filmmaking principles (story, timing, traditional use of perspective etc.) and visual design for graphic integration (typography, composition, color etc.)
- Collaborate in a team environment and clearly communicate to teammates and stakeholders
- Experience handling projects in a fast work environment under tight deadlines
- Strong design skills and approach in every piece of visual content you produce
- Creative and fast learner with the ability to adapt to evolving design trends
- Customer-driven and analytical mindset with a desire and ability to identify Trendyol marketplace sellers' training needs
- Open-minded, innovative conceptual thinking ability, self-managed, able to process abstract concepts and convert to training
- Self-motivated and passionate with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker, result-oriented, high achiever, strategic thinker, good team player, high sense of responsibility, proactive and practical thinker
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and coordinate different parties of the projects and deliver fast, business-focused output of excellent quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and English
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.