Accounting & Finance
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Tuesday, August 2, 2022
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Finance Team is Trendyol's control center. The team acts as a bridge between commercial teams and customers in order to provide financial sustainability and efficiency for the company. We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome.
Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service.
And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
The Finance Team is Trendyol's control center. The team acts as a bridge between commercial teams and customers in order to provide financial sustainability and efficiency for the company.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
- Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
- Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e- commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
- Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
- Support from a global team of experts, mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Strong focus on talent, not titles!
- Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distances via events, team gatherings, and social activities
- Competitive employee benefits such as Trendyol shopping discount, centrally and international located offices and great tech equipment
- Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and two months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Participate in cash management activities and prepare regular cash forecasts and ad hoc analysis,
- Responsible for providing financial and analytical support including: daily, weekly, monthly reporting on financial and non-financial metrics,
- Analyse and understand the drivers of movements and variances across Treasury metrics such as interest income, liquidity, deposit rates, commission rates etc,
- Develop financial forecast models and collaborate with other departments to improve forecasting,
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making,
- Support strategic Treasury projects and initiatives e.g. report automation and model development,
- Assist in Treasury control procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and promote a strong control environment.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related fields,
- Have more than 3 years experience in related areas,
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills,
- Extensive experience in preparing cashflow forecasts, cashflow analysis, building models to evaluate various financial plans,
- Have a detail- oriented approach,
- Proficient in office tools (advanced excel is a plus),
- Fluent in English (written and speaking),
- High affinity to IT systems,
- Knowledge of international banking processes is preferred.
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.