TMS Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Who doesn’t love growth? The Growth Team connects people to many categories online with the most innovative marketing strategies. The team also analyzes data to make great decisions in the competitive marketplace through relevant and timely communication with our customers and sellers to maximize their experience.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build strong collaborative relationships and develop medium & long-term marketing strategies with key partners and ensure all the activities are actualized in accordance with the strategy in line with "Trendyol Marketing Solutions" objectives
- Lead the development of assigned brand’s marketing strategies, to include media plans, marketing channel strategies, reporting and gifting strategies, etc.
- Contribute growth strategy of the "Trendyol Marketing Solutions" business through adoption of categories and new brand strategies
- Leverage data and seller research to identify new growth opportunities for retention and acquisition and develop marketing plans accordingly
- Work together with relevant teams on campaigns to increase engagement, retention, win back and acquisition based on a deep understanding of TMS and ecommerce metrics
- Work closely with CRM, Digital, Influencer, Product and Engagement teams to identify and influence development of new features and services
- Measure the success of new product features after launch and report on ways for further iteration
- Planning data-driven strategies to make sure our features and products match with our customers' goals and expectations and ensures overall satisfaction
- Basic understanding of Facebook, Google and Influencer environment
- Be comfortable with making calls over the phone and video calls to pitch "Trendyol Marketing Solutions"
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from a reputable university (Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Administration or related departments are preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management/trade marketing/sales/account management
- Passionate for working in a dynamic startup and teamwork environment
- Be able to adapt to changing environment
- Excellent negotiation, written and verbal communication, and data driven strategic decision-making skills
- Proactive and initiative-taker.
- Self-motivating, eager to learn
- Ability to create, execute and drive self-organized multiple tasks well with a strong ownership and with focus on both qualitative and quantitative results.
- Strong personal organization and project management abilities
- Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.