Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Legal Team is more than just a legal team: it's a part of business design and an overall representitive of the company at large. The team provides support in line with corporate law, contracts, labor, competition, transportation and regulatory requirements to meet the day-to-day needs of other teams.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Drafting and reviewing contracts mostly related to banking and finance transactions,
- Conducting legal research mostly related to banking and finance and e-commerce regulations,
- Following up new regulations and informing the team,
- Preparing and reviewing petitions and other legal documents,
- Translating of legal documents in both Turkish and English.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in law with a strong academic record from a reputable university,
- Will be graduated in June 2023 or in the 3rd month of legal internship at the latest,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Min. IELTS:7 or TOEFL:100 score must be provided),
- German or French is an asset,
- Strong research skills,
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly,
- Ability to work with strict deadlines, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively,
- Ability to work in a dynamic office environment and within flexible working hours.
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.