Technical Product Manager - Machine Learning Platform - Remote
Software Engineering, IT, Product
Posted on Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
If you are a techie, you belong in our Technology Team that builds scalable, high-performance platforms for our customers using up-to-date and efficient technologies.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Trendyol is seeking an entrepreneurial and innovative technical product leader to drive the vision of a machine-learning platform. The organization is responsible for building Trendyol’s machine learning platform to provide a self-service platform to Trendyol’s internal teams. This is an opportunity to work with an innovation roadmap that seeks to redefine how our data scientists build their applications and run them at scale without any dependencies.
We’re looking for a passionate Technical Product Manager who is excited to take on new and ambitious projects that will be industry-defining. In this role, the Technical Product Manager will help us define a product strategy for building unified experiences across services in order to accelerate the adoption of the services. You should be curious about ML Ops, data science, and machine learning topics and be customer-focused with a dedication to platform services. You get to develop features that impact hundreds of internal users.
Your Main Responsibilities
- You will define, launch, and manage our product vision, roadmap, and go-to-market strategy to solve the needs of our internal customers by working backward.
- You will lead customer discovery to identify different customer segments.
- You will perform user research to explore new opportunities for innovation on behalf of our customers.
- You will coordinate across many cross-functional team internal teams and be visible at the highest levels of the company.
- You will monitor our product KPIs and turn the data into actionable user stories for the product backlog
- You will help to spread the product mindset to all stakeholders and colleagues
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Having 2+ years of experience in a technology company, preferably creating platform products.
- Having experience working with development and execution teams in bringing new services to reduce cognitive load.
- Showing a data-centric mindset by establishing product metrics and making data-driven decisions.
- Having experience in conducting customer meetings to understand customer needs and pain points.
- Having experience in guiding design sprints.
- Having knowledge of machine learning or at least enthusiast about machine learning.
- The ability to work cooperatively with and gain the respect of the engineering team.
- A growth mindset with a self-starter attitude.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience in user story mapping.
- Having a startup mindset and experience in demand testing, usability testing, and feasibility testing.
- Experience with leading a product in a startup is a plus.
- Experience in the platform services, machine learning tools, and ecosystem is a huge plus
- Good command of written and spoken English.
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.