Labor Law Professionals
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Legal Team is more than just a legal team: it's a part of business design and an overall representitive of the company at large. The team provides support in line with corporate law, contracts, labor, competition, transportation and regulatory requirements to meet the day-to-day needs of other teams.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Preparing legal opinions on Employment Law matters,
- Working closely with our business, HR, and compliance teams and
- supporting business units on legal issues,
- Providing legal consulting to various teams on all employment
- related legal issues,
- Conducting research and drafting legal documents related to
- employment law including all kinds of procedures, notices, agreements and
- undertakings etc. e.g. employment contracts, subcontractor agreements, written warnings,
- disciplinary regulations, termination notification),Giving legal opinions to team’s daily questions regarding employment law,
- Assisting disciplinary procedures and follow-up onboarding/termination cases of the company,
- informing related teams on changes in legislation and their legal consequences,
- Organizing employment law trainings periodically for our teams,
- Preparing and reviewing agreements and petitions,
- Reviewing and giving legal acceptance for procedures before entering into force.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Strong academic credentials,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in employment law following legal internship,
- Deep knowledge of Employment Law including litigation and strong understanding of legal issues and risks about employment process,
- Fluency in oral and written English,
- Excellent research and follow up abilities,
- Analytical thinking skills,
- Capable of multitasking,
- Ability to manage stress and strict deadlines,
- Motivated to develop new skills,
- Friendly to technology,
- Excellent communication skills and good team player.
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.