International Business Growth Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Trendyol's Core Commerce Division strategically unites and transforms commerce into a journey of innovation, efficiency, and growth. At the heart of Trendyol's operations, our Core Commerce Team drives our commercial strategy, charting a course towards sustainable development and profitable growth.
Within this framework, our umbrella encompasses Category, Category Planning, Project Development, Marketplace, International Fashion, and Global Platform teams, each a vital cog in our commercial strategy.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying targets and designing performance analysis models for sales organizations for both short and long-term recruitment.
- Support Trendyol International Partner Commerce teams with analysis and insights in daily work and participate in all phases of business development cycle.
- Define the channels & Commercial Teams & Account Growth plans, execute growth programs, and optimize the revenue and improve quality via focusing on.
- Value analysis, Long Term Forecasting, Pre & Post Analysis, P&L Analysis.
- Make season plans for accounts and product groups together with commercial teams, marketing, and others.
- Define and improve rule sets and criterias for sales and event planning and product selections.
- Taking seasonal actions and making campaign plans in order to achieve department targets by making "budget and actual" comparisons.
- Track competition closely, and plan & execute both proactive and reactive actions.
- Working on exploratory data analysis so you can create a ruleset and process for options approval & rejection decisions.
- Improvement of the product data quality by working on various domains and stakeholders.
- Conduct projects end-to-end from early-stage research through development, in consultation with stakeholders.
- Working with various departments on assigned projects to increase customer/seller experience, and option efficiency.
- Drive process simplification/automation for the option journey by identifying and fixing process gaps.
- Being interested in different departments and disciplines to actively contribute to strategies.
- Having a growth mindset with an understanding of key e-Commerce metrics.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree preferably in Engineering, Management, Business, and other related departments.
- At least 4+ years of experience in e-commerce or a retail company, Experience in Merchandise planning/commercial planning in the retail industry would be a plus for our junior positions.
- Fluent in English - comfortable in both written and oral communication.
- Sound knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined and strong knowledge of planning, pricing, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-oriented commercial mind, and eager to learn. Strong background in data mining and statistical analysis expressing data-driven thinking skill.
- Excellent in simplifying complex data, converting them into seamless processes, and concepts to highlight key insights and guide decision making.
- Data analysis and reporting enthusiast.
- Working with commercial teams and external parties for Trendyol Global Platform business to implement and improve KPI’sExcellent command of MS Office and SQL applications, Good knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Looker, Phyton etc.) is a plus.
- Open to a direct feedback culture, prone to constant learning, taking the initiative and not avoiding responsibility, Self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-changing and fluid environment.
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.