Customer Experience Development Professional / German Speaker
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital, and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service. And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
Who doesn’t love growth? The Growth Team connects people to many categories online with the most innovative marketing strategies. The team also analyzes data to make great decisions in the competitive marketplace through relevant and timely communication with our customers and sellers to maximize their experience.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
* Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
* Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
* Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e- commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
* Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
* Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
* Support from a global team of experts, mentoring, and professional development opportunities
* Strong focus on talent, not titles!
* Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distances via events, team gatherings, and social activities
* Competitive employee benefits such as centrally and international located offices, and great tech equipment
* Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and three months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Draw experience maps for the main customer experience processes and determine the communication to be made with the customer at each step,
- Identify and analyze pain points, design root causes and design preventive activities in customer processes,
- Follow customer experience best practices, develop projects that will improve the end to end customer journey and follow up the actions to be taken by other teams,
- Prepare the voice of customer and NPS analyses periodically and, share with other parties, act as an advocate for the customer by placing them at the forefront of all problem solving and decision-making processes,
- Interpret and synthesize customer feedback from various sources (customer surveys, operational data, contact center data, social media and customer research)
- Regular measurement of customer experience KPI's and making necessary arrangements by detecting improvement areas,
- Create and update guidelines/procedures for Customer Experience Department,
- Also responsible for quality KPI’s of Call Center agents and lead quality control and training teams.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in German is must,
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities (engineering, business administration, economy etc.). Masters degree is a plus,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in service sectors e.g. e-commerce, banking and telecom. E-commerce experience is a plus,
- Experienced in customer experience, process development, information technology, digital channels and project management,
- Customer-driven and analytical mindset with a desire and ability to identify and resolve customer problems,
- Exceptional communication, persuasion and team working skills,
- Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.