Marketplace Development Professionals
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Trendyol's Core Commerce Division strategically unites and transforms commerce into a journey of innovation, efficiency, and growth. At the heart of Trendyol's operations, our Core Commerce Team drives our commercial strategy, charting a course towards sustainable development and profitable growth.
Within this framework, our umbrella encompasses Category, Category Planning, Project Development, Marketplace, International Fashion, and Global Platform teams, each a vital cog in our commercial strategy.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
- Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
- Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e- commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
- Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
- Support from a global team of experts, mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Strong focus on talent, not titles!
- Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distances via events, team gatherings, and social activities
- Competitive employee benefits such as Trendyol shopping discount, centrally and international located offices and great tech equipment
- Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and two months working from abroad approach
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow e-commerce & marketplace environment best practices, develop projects that will improve seller experience and follow up the actions with product teams
- Lead projects from early stage research through development, in consultation with stakeholders in order to ensure seller trust
- Continuously reduce pain areas for the partners/sellers, through working closely with other functions including Technology, Seller Support, Growth, Communication, Operation teams
- Improving user experince in Seller Center for smooth seller experience
- Regular measurement of seller engagement KPI's and making necessary arrangements by detecting improvement areas
- Working on exploratory data analysis so you can navigate a dataset and come out with broad conclusions based on initial appraisals
- Having growth mindset with understanding of key ecommerce metrics
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration
- Strong sense of process design, analytical thinking, detail-oriented commercial mind and eager to learn
- Enjoys the challenge of simplifying complex data, processes, and concepts to highlight key insights and guide decision making
- Minimum 2+ years of working experience with excellent knowhow in project and process development, product ownership
- Experienced in customer/partner experience, information technology, digital channels and x-functional project management
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Good knowledge of data visualisation tools (Looker, SQL, etc.) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.