Operations Planning Professionals
Kocaeli, Turkey · Çayırova
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
If you want to feel the heartbeat of Trendyol, you’re in the right place! The Operations Team manages end-to-end operation activities and development processes in the competitive marketplace. There are eight main disciplines within The Operations Team: Operations, International Operations, Delivery, Supply Chain, Operations Business Development, Operational Excellence, Business Intelligence and Warehouse Projects & Optimization.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Analyzing delivery data to improve local & international delivery processes,
- Monitoring & comparing the performance of delivery partners,
- Exploring KPI improvement areas with granular analysis,
- Contributing & addressing development areas of delivery partners by executing region, city, branch based analysis,
- According to the sales forecast, making the comparison of the delivery capacity and shipping plan regularly on a monthly basis to ensure that action is taken for the need for shipping capacity and customer satisfaction in the long term,
- Meeting operation report needs,
- Preparation of the operational daily shipping plan in line with the targets during the campaign periods,
- Monitoring operational costs, simulating long & short term costs according to targets,
- Design methods to manage and improve delivery data
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree from engineering departments of reputable universities (preferably industrial engineering)Advanced knowledge of Excel / GSheets, knowledge of BigQuery, SQL, Excel VBA is a plus,
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-oriented and eagerness to learn,
- Having strong communication and team working skills,
- Capable of quickly understanding various operational metrics and processes, and how they interact,
- Experience in planning, operations or reporting is a plusThis position includes specialist, senior specialist experiences
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.