Trendyol Express-Data Analyst
IT, Data Science
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Customer-oriented, new generation delivery platform Trendyol Express functions to make a difference by combining the latest technology with a flexible delivery operation infrastructure. If you want to work in an environment where operations, e-commerce, and technology are combined, let's be a part of our team, come join us and shape your future!
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Your Main Responsibilities
- To create, analyze and share daily, monthly and annual reports with relevant units
- Instant monitoring of performance reports on the basis of districts, hub, and driver and to create automatic reports for performance parameters
- Creating useful reporting, propensity models for the needs of the teams, evaluation of reporting requests and producing solutions
- Interpreting the analysis of the periodic and current campaigns and reporting them to the relevant units
- to make analyzes that guide the operation teams and solve operation's problems
- Graduation from Statistics, Industrial Engineering or related Engineering faculties
- At least 3 years of experience in analysis and reporting
- Preferably with work experience in the logistics, distribution and e-commerce sectors
- Experienced in the use of SQL and Python or similar reporting tool ( pref. Looker & Big Query, Data Studio)
- Good command of MS Office applications (especially excel knowledge)
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills. Good team player with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English ( both written & oral)
- Completed military services for male candidates
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.