Growth, CRM Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Who doesn’t love growth? The Growth Team connects people to many categories online with the most innovative marketing strategies. The team also analyzes data to make great decisions in the competitive marketplace through relevant and timely communication with our customers and sellers to maximize their experience.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the greatest positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology!
We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, e-commerce is the outcome. We were established in 2010 to provide a seamless e-commerce experience to our customers and SMEs. In ten years, we became the largest e-commerce company in Turkey, as well as one of the leading global platforms. Trendyol is the 1st Turkish company to achieve the decacorn status and the most valuable private internet company in the EMEA region.
We will continue to grow with Trendyol Tech; one of the leading R&D centers, our last-mile delivery solution (Trendyol Express), instant grocery and food delivery through its own courier network (Trendyol Go), digital wallet, consumer-to-consumer channel (Dolap) and many other services. We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture. If you want to learn, grow and deliver; are result-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and make decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Growth Team is working for the long term and sustainable growth of Trendyol by reaching millions of people everyday through all possible channels and tactics. The team analyzes data to make great decisions and hunts potential growth opportunities working with other teams within Trendyol. Growth team aims to maximize user experience by offering our customers relevant and timely communication & content. At the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers!
Your Main Responsibilities
- Design segmentation for many different business parties (customer, seller, influencer, cargo company etc. )
- Define business rules for each segment and set targets with business owners
- Create and optimize journeys for each segment and feature to meet the business kpis
- Work with the product team to improve any business process for onboarding or engagement of each segment
- Work with the business owners to design and execute growth opportunities for each segment
- Automate tracking and communication of any feature for any segment
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from a reputable university preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Industrial Engineering
- 3+ years experience in data analysis, project & product management.
- Marketing automation tools are a plus.
- Coding skills – ability to code in one or more languages (SQL, Python)
- Communication Skills - Excited to work with different functions within company, creative problem solver who thrives with ambiguity
- Familiar with digital analytics tools (ie Google Analytics, Adjust) and visualisation tools (Looker, Qlikview etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- Enjoys the challenge of simplifying complex data, processes, and concepts to highlight key insights and guide decision making
- A genuine interest in digital disciplines and stay up to date on trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The experience range for this position is suitable for specialist/senior specialist and executive/manager (non-team management) roles
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.