International Account Leaders (Europe, MENA, SEA&China, USA, CIS)
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2020
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Trendyol's Core Commerce Division strategically unites and transforms commerce into a journey of innovation, efficiency, and growth. At the heart of Trendyol's operations, our Core Commerce Team drives our commercial strategy, charting a course towards sustainable development and profitable growth.
Within this framework, our umbrella encompasses Category, Category Planning, Project Development, Marketplace, International Fashion, and Global Platform teams, each a vital cog in our commercial strategy.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage end to end international partner commerce accounts with different business models in B2B environment including back office operations such as managing inventory, sales and respond to operational inquiries to ensure successful fulfillment of orders.
- Holds full P&L responsibility, Responsible for commercial growth and campaign planning
- Support coordination between cross functional teams
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify new international partners opportunies and upsell opportunities and improve the performance of our growth efforts.
- Analyze partners in terms of development potential, profitability, sales revenues and develop and implement the necessary plans of actions
- Help design process, structure, and tools to effectively develop customer satisfaction in International Partner Commerce Accounts
- Support sales growth for international marketplace through effective coordination and implementation of sales strategies
- Monitor the accounts’ performance against business plans and develop alternative strategies when needed, Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Support/Plan the marketing activities on the global marketplaces to boost the sales
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree preferably in Engineering, Management, Business and other related departments
- At least 5 years of experience in an e-commerce or a tech company, preferably worked in business development, sales and category related positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in an international team and third language is a plus
- Experience of working in an international environment, across cultures and time zones are highly desirable
- Critical thinker, Data-oriented mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive and efficient in finding and implementing creative solutions to a variety of issues
- An experienced planner, with strong cross-team coordination and multitasking skills. Must be comfortable operating at different levels in the organization
- Open to direct feedback culture, prone to constant learning, taking initiative and not avoiding responsibility, self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-changing and fluid environment
- This position includes executive and manager titles/roles
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.