Data Analytics Professionals
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Being a much-loved brand means putting customers first and designing every process around them, while remaining attractive to the sellers in our ecosystem.
The Customer & Seller Experience Team analyzes the needs of customers and suppliers, and offers solutions to increase their satisfaction and loyalty. They also design end-to-end customer experience journey for existing and new business models, and strive every day to help Trendyol to become a loved brand by knowing team processes inside out!
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Being a part of a data driven culture and work to create advocates,
- Work closely with the entire Customer Experience team,
- Provide analytical support to the Customer Experience department,
- Perform analyses to come up with useful insights to help improve business processes,
- Own all dashboards and build new tools to improve the visibility of metrics in the department,
- Work on exploratory data analysis so you can navigate a dataset and come out with broad conclusions based on initial appraisals,
- Proven ability to relate and solve business problems through statistics,
- Synthesize methodology and data into actionable business strategy and communicate findings to management teams to drive business impact.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (mathematics, computer science, engineering, statistics, MIS etc.)
- 2-5 years of hands on experience in the field of data analytics,
- Strong data management skills (data preparation, data representation, data quality management etc.)
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills (analyze, interpret, model etc. )
- Knowledge of statistics concepts and methods
- Experience in SQL is a must, working knowledge in Python is preferred
- Capable of working across boundaries and functional areas
- Fluency in English
JOIN US AND,
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.