International Fashion Category Specialist (m/f/d)
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As an integral part of Trendyol's core commerce team, the International Fashion team is designed to keep the company competitive with the best price, wide selection and good product knowledge. The team launches new brands and helps local and global sellers join the Trendyol platform, as well as supporting and contributing to improving the overall experience (i.e. delivery time, returns, etc.) for consumers in Europe.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing product master data on a day to day basis and ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Overseeing web catalog to ensure active SKU's are live & healthy for in charged categories.
- Ensures web prices, images, specs& statutes are updated
- Be responsible for displaying the product in a commercial and fashionable manner in order to maximize sales
- Responsible for organizing customer navigation from start to finish
- Responsible for the customer to reach the right results in searches
- Responsible of projects for the customer to be informed correctly on the size of the product
- Launching products from new brands/sellers on the platform
- Auditing, populating and improving content for the product catalog on Trendyol platform
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in Business, or related fields
- Up to 3 years of proven relevant experience
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Office Word/Excel, SQL, Alteryx, Power BI)
- Fluent English, both written and verbal, on different levels and good cross-cultural understanding
- Positive and empowering mindset and a great team player
- Strong business analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Presents information clearly and can create buy-in on several decision levels
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.