Growth Analyst, Trendyol Ads
IT, Sales & Business Development
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Who doesn’t love growth? The Growth Team connects people to many categories online with the most innovative marketing strategies. The team also analyzes data to make great decisions in the competitive marketplace through relevant and timely communication with our customers and sellers to maximize their experience.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
As a Growth Analyst at Trendyol, you will play a crucial role in driving the growth of our advertising products under the Trendyol Marketing Solutions portfolio. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will be responsible for analyzing data, identifying growth opportunities, and implementing strategies to enhance seller adoption, engagement, and overall performance on our platform.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize data analytics to extract valuable insights from user behavior, ad performance and marketplace trends
- Develop and maintain performance tracking dashboards to provide real-time insights on key business metrics, performance indicators, and trends. Communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders across the organization
- Conduct in-depth analysis of campaigns to understand their impact on sellers' advertising behavior. Optimize targeting, messaging, and campaign effectiveness to drive better results
- Collaborate with the product and data science teams to design and launch innovative advertising products that align with customer needs and business objectives
- Create and execute personalized communication journeys for sellers, enhancing their experience and fostering long-term engagement and loyalty
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from a reputable university preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Industrial Engineering
- +1 year experience in data analysis, project & product management.
- Marketing automation tools are a plus.
- Coding skills – ability to code in one or more languages (SQL, Python)
- Communication Skills - Excited to work with different functions within company, creative problem solver who thrives with ambiguity
- Familiar with digital analytics tools (ie Google Analytics, Adjust) and visualisation tools (Looker, Qlikview etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- Enjoys the challenge of simplifying complex data, processes, and concepts to highlight key insights and guide decision making
- A genuine interest in digital disciplines and stay up to date on trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The experience range for this position is suitable for specialist/senior specialist and executive/manager (non-team management) roles
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.