Datacenter Network Engineer
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
If you are a techie, you belong in our Technology Team that builds scalable, high-performance platforms for our customers using up-to-date and efficient technologies.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Implementation of industry-accepted best practices in all managed network units and devices such as LAN, WAN, Internet, Intranet in Trendyol infrastructure; tracking, measuring and regularly reporting basic and detailed metrics
- Managing and reporting network access and authorizations
- Planning, executing and follow-up of necessary design and operational improvements,
- Ensuring communication with 3rd Parties and consultants, monitoring maintenance and warranty issues,
- Ensuring that all network devices are operated with up-to-date and stable firmwares,
- Ensuring the stability and performance continuity of the network structure by taking preventive measures with regular Health Checks,
- Producing regular documentation, network topology and checklists
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Preferably graduated from related departments of universities,
- At least 2 years of experience in job offered or a position with same duties,
- Experience in Switching & Routing,
- Experience in Cisco, Arista Series Switches/Routers
- Knowledge of Firewalls is an advantage.
- Operating and installation experience on VPN, Firewall, Router, Backbone and Edge Switches
- Experience in Network Automation and Monitoring Tools (Grafana, Microfocus NNM/NA, Solarwinds, Cacti),
- Understanding of Network protocols and packet analysis,
- Hand-on experience with dynamic routing protocols and BGP,
- Knowledge of VXLAN,EVPN,MPLS,MLAG,VPC
- Having CCNA/CCNP certificates is an advantage,
- Knowledge of Cloud (AWS, GCP,ABC) is an advantage,
- Having excellent communication skills,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Being an Agile minded team player,
- Eagerness on self-improvement, open-minded, future-oriented,
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.