Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Trendyol's Core Commerce Division strategically unites and transforms commerce into a journey of innovation, efficiency, and growth. At the heart of Trendyol's operations, our Core Commerce Team drives our commercial strategy, charting a course towards sustainable development and profitable growth.
Within this framework, our umbrella encompasses Category, Category Planning, Project Development, Marketplace, Services, International Fashion, and Global Platform teams, each a vital cog in our commercial strategy.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Financial Services team is aim to carry the Trendyol impact forward by providing the fastest and most effective solution financial services to our customers. Our purpose is to simplify and improve lives of our shoppers and sellers on and off our platform by providing meaningful and high quality financial service with transparent and affordable prices.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1-Strategic Payment Management:
- Determine and optimize the payment acceptance structure for Trendyol's international markets,
- Execute Trendyol's payment Profit & Loss (P&L) in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders,
- Consolidate monthly payment P&L with CRM, treasury, and analytics teams, allocating costs to relevant Business Units (BUs),
- Define target payment mix considering cost/income targets and the need for alternative affordability options,
- Provide strategic direction to internal stakeholders based on the target payment mix, including pos commission rates and GMV share of different payment methods.
- 2-Payment Campaign Strategy:
- Develop and implement payment campaign strategies, ensuring seamless execution
- 3- Payment Method Innovation:
- Assess the need for new payment methods,
- Lead payment project pipeline prioritization in collaboration with the product team,
- Drive continuous improvement of Trendyol's payment/checkout journey, maximizing the share of successful transactions and eliminating friction in the payment process,
- 4-Partnership Development:
- Develop, maintain, and expand relationships with key strategic partners in the Payments/Fintech space,
- Select payment partners aligned with Trendyol's financial and operational objectives,
- Close payment partnership agreements with payment schemes, banks, and other fintechs.
- 5-International Market Expansion:
- Ensure Trendyol's ability to efficiently accept payments in international markets in line with the company's international expansion strategy,
- Determine the proper payment acceptance and pay-out structure for Trendyol's international markets,
- Support the development of payment functionality and technical integrations in collaboration with the product team.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Min.5 years of experience in payments roles (business functions like strategy, CEO office, chief of staff, business development, partnership management, campaign management, product ownership, CRM)
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable universities in relevant field (e.g., Business Administration, Economics or Engineering)
- Proven experience in payment strategy, financial management, and partnership development,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities,
- Knowledge of e-commerce payment trends and technologies,
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity,
- Good business acumen & curiosity, including skill in understanding the business, competition, and growth opportunities
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
We embrace a hybrid working model that seamlessly blends the best of both worlds—remote productivity and the collaborative energy of our vibrant offices. Every month, we gather at our offices once to work side by side, fostering in person communication and embracing the camaraderie that fuels our team spirit. These sessions are crucial for teamwork in solving complex issues, socializing, learning from each other, and experiencing our culture.
Each division has a pre-set optional office day each week. Based on our preferences, we come together at our offices at our discretion as an opportunity to feel more team spirit, immerse in our culture, and familiarize ourselves with our way of workings.
We offer the opportunity for a two-month full remote work program, allowing you to work from abroad, during the summer period (July to August).
This working model applies to our hybrid job postings; on-site roles require being based in an office work environment.
Discover more about our #LifeatTrendyol and our culture on our Website, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.