International Operations Executive
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Trendyol International offers an exciting growth environment with significant opportunities to drive strategic change and meaningful results. We build and continue to invest in world-class end-to-end operations and look for leaders to shape decisions for long-term success.
● Trendyol is seeking a highly motivated and experienced International Operations Executive to join the team in Baku, Azerbaijan. This pivotal role involves overseeing international logistics operations, ensuring compliance with customs regulations, and maintaining strong partnerships with logistics providers. The ideal candidate will possess prior experience in (international) operations, customs, logistics and a deep understanding of Azerbaijani logistics and customs practices. E-commerce experience is a definite advantage.
● In this role, the executive will be responsible for daily visits to customs, xdock facilities, and logistics partner branches, actively identifying areas of improvement and proposing innovative solutions. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills will be crucial in this endeavour. Additionally, ability to manage relationships and resolve issues with partners will contribute to the seamless execution of company operations.
● Flexibility is key, as the Trendyol team needs to adapt to the dynamic nature of logistics environments. Dedication to achieving the company's goals and unwavering integrity will ensure the highest standards of professionalism in all interactions. Strong leadership skills are also essential, as executive will work with cross-functional teams to meet operational objectives.l
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Prior experience in international operations or a related field is required.
- E-commerce experience is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of Azerbaijani customs regulations and logistics practices.
- Proficiency in English is an advantage + Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage relationships and resolve issues with partners.
- Flexibility to handle changing logistics environments.
- Strong leadership skills are essential, team management experience is nice to have.
- Partner and supplier relationship management experience is a must.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily visits to customs, xdock and branches of logistics partners in Baku.
- Developing reporting and solution proposals related to all kinds of failures and development areas in the field.
- Management of relations with field personnel of logistics partners.
- Attendance in daily meetings and contribution, by comparing the data and the metrics on the dashboard with the facts of the field is expected.
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.